The WSQ Implement Incident Management Process course covers the skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management process during an emergency by following the documented process flow chart. This unit covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident. It also train the candidate to conduct a post incident evaluation and debrief to get feedbacks to improve and refine the incident management process.
This course aims to provide people already working in the process industry with the skills and knowledge required to Design and Implement Incident Management Process. It is targeted at individuals who are currently supervisors or senior technicians from all sectors such as:
- Process Industry
- Construction Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Retail Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Commercial Industry
The course would be appropriate for those with operational responsibilities.
Participant Size: <=20 per trainer
- Interpret incident management approach and structure to ascertain the scope and severity of the emergency.
- Utilise incident management areas and processes to implement emergency response strategies.
- Utilise appropriate communication methods when managing an incident to control all internal and external resources.
- Control and maintain Incident management process to assess information on status of the emergency.
- Undertake post-emergency evaluation and debrief.
Course duration: 8 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, case study, written assignment
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Written assignment, written test and oral questioning assessment to test the application of knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this WSQ Implement Incident Management Process course & assessment, the participants will be awarded a statement of attainment (SOA) certificate by WDA.
Price – Only S$400/person (before GST & SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.
Limited seats available, call 82066735 or email to enrol today!