This Formwork Safety course is designed and developed for the Formwork workers to safely facilitate, construct, erect, alter and dismantle the Formwork structures at any worksite.
All Formwork workers
Companies involved formwork activities in construction sites are recommended to send their workers for this course to acquire the knowledge and skills to ensure their safety.
Participant Size: <=30 per trainer
- Applicable WSH Legal and Other Requirements
- Role of Worker in Formwork Activities
- Fundamentals of Formwork Construction
- Types of Formwork
- Basic Risk Assessment for Worker Level
- Hazard Identification for Formwork Activities
- Safety & Health Measures for Formwork Activities
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Formwork Activities
- Accident Case Studies
Course duration: 8 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, practical performance.
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Written test (Multiple Choice Questions) and practical performance to test the application of knowledge of Formwork Safety.
Upon successful completion of the Formwork Safety course for workers, a safety pass endorsed by the MOM accredited training provider will be issued to the participants.
Price – Only S$85/person (before GST)