The Formwork Safety course for Supervisor is aimed at providing individuals with the knowledge and skill required to supervise the construction, erection, and alteration or dismantling and inspection of formwork structures at any worksites.
The Formwork Safety for Supervisor (FSCS) is a mandatory training course for individuals who are appointed to supervise the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling and inspection of formwork structures at any worksites.
Participant Size: <= 30 per trainer
- Fundamentals of False work and Formwork Construction
- Roles and Responsibilities of Supervisors
- WSH Legislation and Codes of Practice
- Interpretation of Working Drawings
- Construction Strength of Materials and Shoring
- Ensure formwork structure construction is in accordance with approved design
- Identify job hazards and apply control measures
- Inspect formwork before, during and after concreting
- Respond to failure in formwork structure, fire and emergencies
Course duration: 34 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, role play, case studies
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
There is an assessment on Written and practical / Role play / Case study for this Formwork Safety course for supervisor.
Upon successful completion of this Formwork Safety for Supervisor Course and Assessment, a certificate of completion by the training provider will be awarded to the participants.
Price – Only S$400/person (Before GST & SDF subsidy)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.