CSCPM (Construction Safety Course for Project Managers) Course objective is to familiarize participants on:
- WSH Act & Subsidiary Legislation
- Safety and Health hazards in the Construction Industry
- How to prevent accidents in Construction Work sites
- Implementation of Safety and Health Management system
CSCPM course is a mandatory training course for individuals who are appointed as a Project Manager to be in charge of all construction activities in building and engineering construction work sites of a contract sum of $10 million or more, he/she should attend the Construction Safety Course for Project Managers before undertaking such project.
Project managers, Project directors, construction managers, project engineers in the construction industry
Participant Size: <=20 per trainer
CSCPM Course Outline
- Understanding Workplace Safety and Health legislations
- WSH (WSH Committees) Regulations 2008
- WSH (Construction) Regulations 2007
- General Worksite Safety
- Mechanical Material Handling and Scaffold
- Excavation, Tunnelling Work and Compressed Air Environment
- Occupational Health
- An Overview of Risk Management
- Accident Prevention and Investigation
- Safety and Health Management System
Course duration: 34 hours
Delivery Method: Written and Practical practice, role play & case studies.
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Upon successful completion of this Construction Safety Course for Project Managers (CSCPM) course a Certificate of participation will be issued to the participants.
Price – Only S$350/person (Subject to GST & Before SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy is subject to eligibility, call us to check details.