This Confined Space course aim at providing the workers with the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of an entrant and attendant when working in a confined space (e.g. Man-hole), use gas detection instruments and participate in an emergency situation and respond safely. This is a Singapore WSQ (Workforce Skills Qualification) course and the certificate will be awarded by WDA upon successful assessment.
Workers whose roles and responsibilities are:
- Confined Space Entrant
- Confined Space Attendant
Participant Size: <=20 per trainer
- Identify duties and responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work under the WSH Legislations and Code of Practice
- Identify confined space hazards
- Use Gas Detection Instruments for atmospheric monitoring
- Comply with Permit-to-Work system and safe work procedures when working in confined space
- Participate in an Emergency for confined space
Course duration: 12 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, practical performance.
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Written test, oral questioning and practical performance to test the application of knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this confined space course, the participants will be awarded a statement of attainment (SOA) certificate by WDA.
Price – Only S$120/person (before GST & SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.
Limited seats available, call 82066735 to enrol today!
You may also be interested in the Confined Space Supervisor Course.