On completion of this Confined Space Supervisor Course, learners will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the duties of a supervisor working in a confined space, adhering to WSH Confined Space guidelines and regulations.
This course is relevant to the following participants whose job requires them to work in a confined space.
- Rescue personnel
- Company Safety Personnel
- Technician / Operators
Participant Size: <= 20 per trainer
- Identify duties and responsibilities of a Confined Space Supervisor under the WSH legislations and Codes of Practice
- Identify, prevent and control confined space hazards
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of the Confined Space Entry Permit System using a systematic approach
- Apply Gas Detection Instruments and other control measures when working in confined space
- Implement the safe use of personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment when in a confined space
- Assist in implementing an Emergency Response Plan
Course duration: 21 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, case studies
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Written assessment & Practical performance
Upon successful completion of this Confined Space Supervisor course, a certificate of completion and safety pass valid for 3 years will be awarded to the participants.
Participants who achieved 100% attendance and certified competent in the assessment will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) certificate by WDA
Price – Only S$240/person (before GST & SDF subsidy)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.
You may also be interested in the Confined Space Course for workers.