CEO/Top or Senior Management Workshop
Provide understanding of the WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations including
- Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations and Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management (RMCP)
- Introduce the concept of bizSAFE
- Enable top management to understand the role they play towards cultivating good safety culture in the workplace
- Facilitate participants to prepare their own WSH policy
Top/Senior management, such as owner of the company Director, CEO, Managing Director or General Manager or delegates who has the responsibilities to carry out safety policy in the company. If the delegates are not office bearers in ACRA record, he/she will not be able to attend the course unless the company owner/CEO can certify this person’s role.
(Limited to the top 3 tiers of the company’s management hierarchy)
Participant Size: <=20 per trainer
- Overview of WSH Act & Subsidiary Legilations
- Introduction of RM Concept, BizSAFE concept & CSR
- How to Create a Conductive Safety Culture
- Financial Planning and Safety
- Preparing a Suitable WSH policy
Course duration: 3 hours
Delivery Method: Lectures, Group discussions, Case Studies.
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
There is no assessment for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certificate of participation will be issued to the participants to be eligible to apply the bizSAFE Level 1 certification online on WSH Portal as a bizSAFE enterprise.
Price – Only S$90/person (subject to GST)