At the end of this WSQ Supervise WSH in Construction Course, the participants shall be able to:
- Comply with workplace safety and health legislations, guidelines and code of practice and provide inputs for risk assessment
- Identify hazards and control measures
- Comply with safety and health management system
- Implement a permit-to-work system
- Conduct safety and health inspection
- Conduct incident investigation
This course is a mandatory training course for individuals who are assigned to undertake the role of a supervisor in the construction Industry.
Construction Site Supervisors, Project Co-coordinators, Foreman, Site engineer, Clerks-of-Works and general workers in the construction industry.
Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in the construction industry.
Participant Size: <= 25 per trainer
- Explain and interpret salient WSH legislations and other requirements relevant to construction industry
- Describe the WSH duties and responsibilities of a supervisor in construction industry
- Assist in safety and health planning and organization at worksite
- Identify WSH hazards, evaluate and control risks in construction industry in accordance with risk management process
- Carry out WSH inspections in accordance with organizational inspection procedures
- Conduct incident investigation and prepare report in accordance with legal requirements and other organizational requirements
Course duration: 29 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, case studies
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
There is an assessment on Written test / Written Assignment / Case Study
Upon successful completion of this WSQ Supervise WSH in Construction Course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by WDA will be awarded to the participants.
Price – Only S$270/person (subject to GST)