On completion of this Monitor Noise and Vibration course, the learner will be equipped with the knowledge and the application skills in monitoring noise and vibration at the workplace. These includes:
- Apply the basic principles in noise and vibration monitoring
- Provide the fundamental knowledge and skills in noise and vibration monitoring
- Typical control measures and assessment of monitoring results
- Persons who want to attain the qualification recognised by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower to advise occupiers and employers on noise and vibration monitoring at the workplaces
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) professionals such as WSH Coordinators, Officers, and Auditors
- Occupational Hygiene (OH) professionals such as OH Technicians etc
- Occupational health professionals such as occupational health nurse and physicians
- Other professionals in OH-related fields such as ergonomics, human factors, occupational psychology, noise monitoring and control, acoustics, was well as engineering and facility management specialists who would like to gain more knowledge on noise monitoring at the workplace
Participant Size: <=20 per trainer
- Establish the objectives for noise and vibration monitoring
- Identify noise and vibration hazard sources and the ill health effects from relevant information sources
- Conduct noise monitoring to evaluate noise and vibration exposure levels
- Interpret and analyse the noise monitoring results
- Support the implementation of hearing conservation programmes
Course duration: 21 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, group discussions, case study, practical performance, written assignment
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
Written assignment, written test, oral questioning to test the application of knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this Monitor Noise and Vibration course, the participants will be awarded a statement of attainment (SOA) by WDA.
Price – Only S$450/person (before GST & SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.