At the end of this Metal Scaffold Erector Course for supervisors, the participants should be familiar with:
- Material Requirements for scaffolding
- Safety in erection and dismantling of scaffold including hazard identification and risk assessment
- The WSH Act 2006 (Scaffolds)
- Prepare and implement the scaffold inspection check-list
- Requirements, purposes and key points for consideration when selecting different types of scaffolds
This course is suitable for metal scaffold erectors who want to be metal scaffold supervisors
Participant Size: <= 12 per trainer
- Introduction to scaffold
- Material Requirement and Work platform requirement
- Material Requirement for Frame scaffold
- Birdcage Scaffolding Requirements
- Erection requirement of Tower scaffold and Modular scaffold
- Suspended scaffold and Special scaffold
- Scaffolds Regulations Scaffolds register and inspection checklist Safety in Erection and Dismantling of Scaffold
Course duration: 75 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, practical performance, case studies
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
There is an assessment on Practical and Theory assessment
Upon successful completion of this Metal Scaffold Erector Course and Assessment for supervisors, a certificate of completion by the MOM accredited training provider will be awarded to the participants.
Price – Only S$690/person (before GST & SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.
We also deliver the Metal Scaffold Erection Course for Workers. Click for more details.