At the end of this Lifting Supervisor Safety Course, the participants should be familiar with:
- Legislative requirements for safe lifting operation
- Duties of personnel involved in lifting operation
- Safe work procedure and planning for safe lifting
- Coordinating and supervising lifting operations involving mobile cranes, tower cranes and other lifting machines based on lifting plan
- Correct rigging methods
- Responding to lifting accident and emergencies
This course is a mandatory course for individuals who are assigned to supervise safety lifting operation involving a mobile crane or tower crane or any other crane in the workplace.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: Line Managers, Lifting Supervisor and Foreman.
Participant Size: <= 30 per trainer
- Roles and duties of Site Personnel in Safety and Health
- Safety Planning and Organisation
- An Overview of Workplace Safety and Health Legislations
- WSH (Construction) Regulations
- Work At Height
- Demolition, Excavation and Piling
- Mechanical and Electrical Hazards
- Material Handling
- Occupational Health
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Risk Management
- Safety & Health Inspection
- Accident Prevention
- Incident Investigation
- An Overview of Safety & Health Management System
Course duration: 32 hours
Delivery Method: Lecture, practical performance, role play, case studies
Venue: We have training centres conveniently located in the Central, North, South and West.
There is an assessment on Written and practical performance/Role play for this Lifting Supervisor Course.
Upon successful completion of this Lifting Supervisor Course and assessment, a certificate of completion by training provider will be awarded to the participants.
Price – Only S$270/person (before GST & SDF subsidy*)
* SDF (Singapore Skills Development Fund) subsidy/grant is subject to eligibility, check details with us.